Key safety preparations for orion ascent
We can’t wait to see you all in person at Ascent! In our current environment, hosting a live event requires implementing a number of health and safety precautions to ensure the well-being of our attendees, sponsors, and employees. Read on to learn more about the special cleanliness and distancing protocols we’re putting in place this year.
Scottsdale Airport and Visitor Safety Preparations
Learn more about Scottsdale Tourism public health practices here.
Hotel Health and Safety Preparations
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess health and safety guidelines can be found here.
Orion’s Health and Safety Preparations
See below for the extra precautions Orion is taking to keep our attendees safe. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees, employees, sponsors, and guests must be registered and issued official conference credentials. Attendees will be required to wear their conference credentials during all conference activities including evening functions.
- All attendees and their guests will be required to complete a pre-event health questionnaire before attending any sessions. A link will be sent just prior to Ascent from email@example.com. Orion strongly recommends all our attendees be vaccinated but it is not a requirement to attend.
- For unvaccinated attendees, masks will be required while attending indoor meetings and events. Mask wearing is strongly encouraged for all. The event staff is monitoring federal and state guidelines along with current CDC recommendations.
- Medical professionals will be available onsite over the conference dates to provide complimentary evaluations for those that might be feeling ill.
- Refunds or credit to a future Orion event will be offered to those who are registered through Monday, August 2. Those who register after August 2 and must miss the event due to Covid-19 related reasons may receive a refund or credit to a future Orion event, at Orion’s discretion.
Each guest room will receive a welcome kit in advance of check-in, including:
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra face masks
- Sanitizing key
We want everyone—regardless of their ability to travel—to be a part of this year’s event! That's why we're offering a virtual experience that includes access to main stage content in addition to a variety of breakout sessions. Please visit https://ascent.orion.com/ to learn more.
The current guidelines are subject to change based on local and CDC recommendations, guidelines, and requirements. Final in-person safety protocols will be announced in August. We thank you for your cooperation in this fluid environment. If you have any questions on attendee safety, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.